Sunday, June 20, 2010

Top Book of Mormon quotes you'll never see!

"As my client has clearly not broken any law, I move that he be released with the court's apologies." - Korihor's attorney

"Quick, get Shiz a doctor! He's still breathing!"

"Hey Jared, what's your brother's name again?"

3 Nephi 11:15 "And it came to pass that the multitude went forth, and thrust their hands into his side,...going forth one by one until they had all gone forth... Until finally Jesus said, Father, how many damned Nephite hands do I have to get stuck in my side? Wasn't that spear enough? So far I've counted 17,427, most of them unwashed and a lot of them with ragged fingernails!"

And, chosen by our viewers, the top Book of Mormon quote you'll never see: "What happened!? Why is there blood all over your clothes!? It looks like somebody cut off your head and stole your...waaaaaait." - Zoram, the servant of Laban

No comments:

Post a Comment