Wednesday, July 7, 2010

iBear's Ex-Mormon Blog is now the top exmo blog on Google!!!!!!



I want to take this opportunity to thank all my readers, especially my new readers, because those are really the only ones I have:)

I also want to thank my annoying trolls and uninformed defenders of the faith, without whom this might have been possible, but I wouldn't have laughed nearly as much! :P

And finally, an extra shout-out and congratulations to the good folks over at Lively News and Outer Blogness for coming in right behind me! (And also for boosting my readers by linking to me:P) Do you think we get medals? :)

4 comments:

  1. Right you are! Edited to give credit where it's due:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the props! Always nice to have recognition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I think about 90% of all my non-troll new readers were referred by you two...so it's only fair:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for sharing information that will be much helpful for making coursework my effective.

    ReplyDelete